A Retrospective on the Year, On My Eighth Birthday
- Survived the Polar Vortex. Really upped the coats game in New York City.
- Broke my arm and made casts fashionable.
- Was treated rudely on a New York City street and now consider myself a Manhattan native. I also love bagels.
- Traveled to South Africa with Katie for The Giver. Hoping Taylor Swift writes a song about our friendship for her next album.
- Handled the birth of Prince George of Cambridge with typical grace and poise. (Also, apparently prayed hard enough for him not to be a girl.)
- Finished first grade. Nailed it.
“Unlike Stiles, I am actually innately shy and I am not as quick as he is to be confident in what he has to face. But we’re similiar in the way he feels about his friends and how he is loyal to them… and how he would do anything for them.” - Dylan O’Brien, Fashionisto Magazine
"You’re living in my veins. My blood will ease your pain."
Teen Wolf ladies + colour meanings [x]
↳ Shingeki no Kyojin, not your average shounen animanga.